WE HAVE A WINNER!!! Leplady, who left the 46th comment, wins!! See the screenshot down below. And to everyone else: Lisa is offering free shipping to anyone who orders through the end of March. Please use the code FREEBIRD. Thanks so much for entering!
Once again, I'm so excited about my latest giveaway! Lisa, who creates jewelry for MyFling, is offering $50 to spend in her Etsy shop, along with free shipping--woohoo!! Thanks, Lisa!! My husband got me a necklace through Lisa's shop for Mother's Day last year (with a little guidance from yours truly), and I absolutely love it!!! I'm a huge fan of handstamped jewelry, and I poured all over the internet and Etsy shops trying to find a style that suited me. Like many of us, I am rarely dressed to hit the town as I zip around in my minivan all day long. (Let's face it, I'm lucky if I'm showered!) So I wanted a necklace that was casual enough to be worn everyday with anything, and yet be meaningful and beautiful at the same time--and when I stumbled on MyFling, I knew I had found just what I had been searching for! :)
I love how Lisa's pieces are distressed, and she often mixes the metals. Her work is right up my alley, and I hope you'll love it, too! My husband knew I was hoping for a necklace last spring with my four girls' initials on it, and after he came to me all stressed out and overwhelmed by the many choices he was finding (and begging for some guidance), I gave him the link to MyFling--and he and Lisa figured out the rest!
Since then, I've worked with Lisa myself to order a friend a necklace for her 40th birthday (see below). A few of us grouped up and gave her this gift--it had "four charms to celebrate 40 blessed years", and we used the word "blessed" along with the initials of her two children; a charm to mark her marriage to her stud of a husband (tell him I said that--ha!); and we added her birthstone as well. I enjoyed every bit of working with Lisa on this special piece for my dear friend; and the best part: my friend loves her necklace just as I love mine! :)
Please read below to see how you can enter this fun giveaway! You can treat yourself if you win (!), or you could even use your prize as a gift. I can't wait to see who wins!! Thanks, Lisa, for sharing your talents with all of us!
P.S. I'm promoting this giveaway here. If you are looking for more fun things to win, this site has a long list--maybe you'll be a lucky winner or discover a new blog you love! (But don't forget about little ol' me!) xo
Please join the fun! :) You can choose at least one of the ways below to stay in the know:
Thanks for giving me the chance to share my ideas with you! I look forward to connecting with you soon! :)
Please visit MyFling and look over Lisa's designs. Let us know in your comment below what you'd choose (or what you'd have custom-made) if you're the lucky winner!
* If you have an Etsy account, please add MyFling to your favorites so Lisa is easy to find again! :) (I have made that mistake on Etsy before--I've found something I love, but then I can't find it again--ugh!)
Your comment will give you your place in "line". Please just leave one comment--you can only enter once! *** It's a good idea to leave your email address as well so I can easily contact you if you win! If you write it like this: jane dot smith at gmail dot com, you will be less likely for spammers to pick it up from what I've been told. If you forget to leave an email address, try to remember to check back on March 3 or 4 when the winner will be revealed. I will also announce it on Facebook. (Facebook is a great way to follow me if you use it because I can interact with you more there and send quick notes!) :)
This is the necklace we had made for our friend, along with the note we attached... a fun gift idea! We used four charms for 40 years, but you could use any number of charms to celebrate a special decade! :)
* US residents only. Must be 18 years of age or older. Sorry!
* You may enter only once. The winner is determined by the order in which comments are left. If randomizer.org generates the number 1, and you left the first comment, you win!
* This giveaway expires at 11:00 pm on Sunday, March 3, 2013. Time determined by my computer. :) No more entries after that point.
* Winner will be announced ASAP on either March 3 or 4. If you remembered to leave your email address, I will contact you via email. If you forgot, I will reply to the comment you left, and you will have 24 hours to contact me. If no one claims the prize, randomizer.org will generate a new number, and this process will continue until a winner comes forward.
* You will be given a code to use at the site. If you want to give your prize as a gift, Lisa can send you a certificate in the mail with the code on it. The prize will be $50 to spend at MyFling + free shipping.
* No purchase of any kind is necessary to enter this contest. Odds of winning are determined by how many entries there are.
* Neither Harvard Homemaker, nor anyone who lives in her household (husband/daughters), may enter.
* Good luck!
Thanks for entering!
Until next time,
You might also like:
I love to organize!! Okay, that may be overstating things a bit. Let's rephrase: I love to be organized. I think all of us love to be organized, whether we admit it or not.Jan 18 2013, 11:21 PM - 825105 Views - 35 comments
When my third daughter was born, I had three children under the age of five and a husband who traveled a lot. We don't live near family, and without much support, I felt completely overwhelmed.Oct 4 2012, 03:11 PM - 14128 Views - 12 comments
I am so excited to share this idea with you!! When I first started taking these pictures of my daughter each month, I really wasn't sure what I was going to do with them other than have themApr 10 2013, 01:57 PM - 1564 Views - 0 comments